Welcome Message

Welcome. Feel Free to comment on our works.

Monday 19 September 2011

When You Left by Raphael Lali

Prolonged nights
All this pain I have to fight
Hiding behind fake smiles
But still walking the miles
They say real men don’t cry
I say only when people are looking

Wonderful days
I’m blessed some say
Little do they know
In the silence of my own cold bed
It’s a lonely dry desert

It never rains

Learning from our mistakes
Is the only real mistake we ever make
I should have learn from others’ mistakes
Now my world is fake
For God’s sake
Men cry too

Life happens when you don’t care
Is it fair?
It’s not about punch line jokes
It’s about laughing to the silliest of things
It’s not even about crying

But who cries with you



It’s not about immense houses

It’s a cosy home

It’s about dancing to the tune of life

Losing your soul in the ocean of bliss

It’s about mere peace

Finding bliss in small things



Letting life flow not roll

It’s not about exotic drinks

But who shares the moment

Always in all ways



Life is strife

But I’s about who endures with you

It’s not about perfection

But devotion

Life seemed easy when you were here



Little did I know

Little did I guess

Life is full of surprises

When you walked out that door

My glass heart fell to the floor

Only you can pick up the pieces

1 comment: